A blog about becoming a mediator.
How to Become a Mediator - in 11 Steps
Mediate2go.com is happy to provide you advice on how to become a mediator, conflict coach or conflict resolution practitioner in general. Our best advice is to sign up for the Mediate2go.com Case Manager, which can help you build your practice to become a successful mediator.
Now, you can walk into the mediation room using Mediate2go.com with your phone or iPad, and just focus on what matters; helping the parties.
Mediate2go.com is the easiest and most affordable way to build your mediation and conflict coaching practice. Get more clients and modernize your practice with Mediate2go.com Case Manager. It only takes a few minutes to set up your personalized profile.
Step 1: Courses in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- courses offered by your employer, union or workers association
- courses offered by a local university or college
- courses offered by a nonprofit conflict resolution association
- courses offered by a community mediation association, which might also require volunteer work to be completed
- courses offered or mentioned by a local mediation association